Monday, April 1, 2013

the glimpse.

cries when no one is listening. 

i hate these days. like seriously........ 
have you ever felt like your effort doesn't mean anything to someone else? 
i always do. 
& i'm tired of everything.
i felt like i used to force myself. i struggled. but my hardship means nothing. 
they're (works i've done) just useless to them. 
they're demanding.
they complaint too much.
they don't know how tired am i.. how weak am i..
they don't know what i've been thru. how i felt.
& they don't even ask me.
may be i am moron? 
so they don't even care abt my feelings at all.
may be they thought i was a loony?

**
i heard myself gasp and cry out......

hey everyone!
i'll prove you wrong.
i'll do w Allah's will.
don't ever look down to me.
i knew i'd do better than this.
i'll attempted to do this & that.
"you're capable to do these, pyka."
i just need to work out a little bit more.
and pray a lot. He's listening ;)
^
may this self confidence level rise up.

**

i think if they know this, they might feel a little bit guilty, will they? 
(they - might be my parents, siblings, friends, teachers or anyone)