Saturday, June 22, 2013

depressed

literally i am so depressed rn
&
i'm crying as blooody as hell
uknow things didn't seems to be fine at this time
by my situation now
how can i possibly return it back?
and i'm dying to face the reality 
that i might not have enough money to redeem it
now only god how does it feels
i'm stuck
how i'm gonna explain to my friends
and what i'm supposed to do
dear self,
please prepared yourself to be blame by others
and surely they won't hesitate to curse you
or the worst thing,
they'll hardly trust you 

i'm feeeling like giving up
there's no one else can help me right now
somehow i wished i bumped to some guy, he help me w this things
but it's impossible
and i have to wait for miracle to happen
but if it's never gonna happen...
how can i ever repay that, which i should never done that......
total waste of money
but what to do,
responsibility sucks 

somehow i wished i have bunch of friends,
who'll do some sale for me
gain lots of money and lend it to me
allahu.... 

i don't really have an idea what i'm supposed to do right now.
:'''''''''''''''''(