Wednesday, July 24, 2013

deep inside me, i'm hurt.


"I’m a human with so many imperfections"
lately, i've been hurting myself way too much.
i listened to people around me, what they talk, claimed or judge abt me.
 the things i'd like to say...
 i can't accept the fact that some of my loved ones 
described me as "so immature" in her english oral test (ulbs)
babe, i knew you're being honest but  that's really harsh. 
for me, it might be okay to say that i'm a bit childish/ kiddo
and the reason i act that way maybe bcs i'm the last one in siblings.
if you'd like to talk abt bad things on me infront of your classmates,
why bother doing that on your test and 
why bother bad-mouthing on me
even if you didn't like me? 
at least, u should exclude my name on your bestfriends' list. 
thanks, i'll cherish that. 

the other one thing, 
i felt very frustrated to be in this situation
somehow i don't feel like i can ever cope to this

**

my dearest friend,
i'd like u to know that i respected your decision to be friend with him
and i dont even have the right to stop you from being friend with him
but...everything has changed now.
i just thought u probably might or
you'd rather pick him over me
in so many situations such as
you'd rather talk thru the phone with him longer compared to me
it's not i didn't like u with him but
yeah, i noticed a few little things..
u're so into him until you forgot the feelings of mine or maybe friends of mine.
i'm not forcing to tell everything about your life but...
idk, i just realized that you're leaving me behind
sometimes, i called u thru the phone,
the conversations weren't the same as we used to have at schoool.
you didn't seems to have interest to talk w me, like you're exciting enough to talk with him.
it weren't the same.
maybe you were tired but was it everytime when i called on you?
at the moment when i realized it, 
i didn't feel like i'm much important in your life compared to him.
the point is,
"being friend w someone special is okay (maybe the best feeling) but please don't left behind your girl friends' feelings. your girl friends' are always w you though"